Rules and regulations for students :
- Punctuality and regular attendance is important and required.
- Please wear the college uniform on all working days, events,and functions
- Please do not leave the campus without the knowledge of and written permission from your department Head and the Principal.
- Please make good use of the library books. Please do not damage any books.
- Please pay college and university-related fee well ahead of the stated time.
Damage to any college property must be compensated in kind, immediately.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Please do not use any unfair means during tests and examinations.
- If you suffer from any infections ill-health you will not be allowed to attend the college and tests or examinations until you submit an original medical certificate from a registered medical doctor.
- Mobile phones are prohibited on campus. Please do not bring them.
- Please give the college telephone number to your people at home to contact you during class hours, if needed in an emergency.
- Please maintain and work toward a harmonious atmosphere in the college. Ragging is a punishable offence by law. Students indulging in this offence will be expelled from the college. Victims of ragging may report to the academic-in-charge or principal.
- Please cooperate with the faculty to complete the syllabus on time, for successful completion of the coursework.
- Please complete all assignments and records well ahead of the last date stated by your lectures. If you fail to do this, your results may be seriously affected.