The Teacher Education initiates graduates and post graduates into the profession of teaching by instilling in them knowledge, competencies, skills and attitudes needed to act as agents of social change and modernization.
The general objectives are to:
- Well equipped laboratory.
- Impressed & Appreciated by NCTE members.
- Develop competencies and skills that go to make an effective teacher.
- Provide opportunities for practice teaching and preparation of instructional materials
- Inculcate positive attitude towards learners
- Develop knowledge and attitude needed to take care of the special children.
- Inculcate social and moral values in personal and professional life.
- Provide opportunities for learning fine arts.