Computer Science Education aims to publish high-quality teachers within the computing. The classes are conducted with the LCD Projectors.The student teachers of Computer science department acquires the knowledge of
- ICT in Education
- The importance of ICT in Education
- The necessity of ICT in Education
- The stages of teaching and learning with and through ICT.
- The various approaches to curriculum development through ICT
- The traditional view of the teaching – learning process
- The changes in view of teaching – learning process
- The implication of ICT in teaching – learning process
- Integrate technology in to classroom teaching learning strategies.
- Acquire knowledge of computers, its accessories and software.
- Understand features of MS Office and their operations
- Acquire skill in accessing world wide web and Internet and global accessing of information.
- Acquire knowledge on preparing and using Computer Assisted Instruction programmes.
- Acquire the knowledge relating to the organization and administration of computer Laboratory
- Acquire knowledge on latest trends in Information Technology and assessment techniques.