- Commerce offers foundation for many professional careers like Finance, Planning, Accountancy, Tax Practitioners, Banking and Broking etc, besides academics, research, and many more. Persons having flair for accounting, finance, commodities, marketing and trading etc. generally choose Commerce as first career choice.
- As a stream of study, Commerce can be studied right after 10 years of schooling. After the 10 years of schooling – commerce is available as an option in 10+2 or the Higher Secondary level. This paves the way for higher studies in commerce related subjects.
- The undergraduate and postgraduate Education in Commerce is offered at University departments and colleges spread all across the country. Specializations are offered at post graduate and at research levels.
- Commerce education is that area of education which develops the required knowledge, skills and attitudes for the successful handling of trade, commerce and industry.
- There is a well equipped commerce laboratory the lab is provided with LCD projecter, departmental library you teaching models prepared by our students.
- The seating arrangements help the student teachers to have group discussion, seminar and other activities
Objectives of the resource centre
- To provide practical exposure of the process, procedure and practices followed by the organizations in conducting Commercial practices/ Businesses and expose the students with all forms/formats/formalities
- To provide practical orientation to students while teaching the subjects according to the syllabus by linking it with the lab Practical
- To create more interest among the students in the commerce subject.
- To make the students aware of availability and applicability of commerce lab documents/items for their day to day routine purposes
- To prepare the students to fulfill the requirements of stakeholders
Commerce Club activities support the Student-Teachers in getting practical Exposure.
Club activities are conducted every year based upon
- Group Discussion